A quick list of the last two years:
1. We moved from Seattle, WA to Groveland, IL to Morton, IL to Lisle, IL.
2. We went from tiny home, to large home, to average-sized home and got rid of ALOT.
3. We got a puppy named Molly while we were in Morton. She is a year and a half now.
4. Sam and Sophie moved with us and still love us.
5. I went back to school for a semester to take a World Religions class.
6. I decided that I wanted to study Infectious Diseases and work towards medical school.
7. Mahar Dry Goods closed shop and "The Shy Monsters" are not currently available.
8. I am trying to learn a new drawing style to make a NEW coloring book.
9. "The Shy Monsters" are getting a facelift.
10. I am missing all my blog friends.
xox = cah.